TICKETING and TERMS & CONDITIONS
BUYING A TICKET
This is strictly an over 18’s event, anyone under 18 will NOT be permitted
By purchasing a ticket, you are agreeing to and are bound by the Yours and Owls Festival Terms and Conditions of Entry found herein, on the Moshtix website at the time of purchase and on display at the venue.
Tickets are available online through – moshtix.com.au
- Tickets cannot be refunded, and lost tickets cannot be replaced. Please treat your tickets like cash – they are irreplaceable
- Once you have entered the event, you will NOT be able to leave and re-enter
- We recommend only purchasing tickets through the official Yours & Owls ticketing platform or re-sale facility, to avoid disappointment. Re-sold tickets purchased from sites such as Viagogo, Ticketmaster Resale & The Ticket Merchant tend to be fake or not valid
- Occasionally changes to the line-up, playing times and playing days will occur. Yours & Owls may change the line-up, location and/or date of the event without prior notification. In the event of change of the date or line-up Yours & Owls will do its best to accommodate special circumstances. However, is under no obligation to refund tickets
- The Promoter and the Venue accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or within the Venue whether caused by the negligence of the Promoter or Venue otherwise – you enter the event at your own risk
- Any footage or photographs captured at this event, can be used for promotional purposes by the festival Promoter
- Ticket names must match ID on arrival, so please do all name changes prior to arriving to avoid disappointment
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, or not abiding by the festivals COVID policies and procedures and will not refund any admission paid
- By purchasing ticket’s, you indicate that you have read, understood and accept all conditions put forward by Yours & Owls Events or Moshtix
- For all other ticketing enquiries, please contact Moshtix through firstname.lastname@example.org
TICKETING PAYMENT METHODS & CHARGES:
- Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard & PayPal only.
- Time to Pay payment plan is available where you can split your payment into easy instalments. Only available when purchasing using Visa or Mastercard.
- All prices include GST.
- All transactions and prices stated are processed in AUD.
WHAT FORMS OF ID ARE ACCEPTABLE
- Current Australian Driver’s License with a photo
- Current Passport
- Government issued Proof of Age Card
- International Driver’s License with Photo
- NSW Photo card, Key Pass (over-18 identity card)
- Service NSW digital License (Must be refreshed on app for Security)
WHAT TO BRING
- Tickets – if your ticket is on your phone please have it ready with brightness all the way up for a stress-free entry
- Fully charged phone + portable phone charger if you are an avid social media poster
- Empty water bottle to fill up at drinking water stations (no glass)
- Sun protection, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
- Appropriate footwear must be worn at all times (thongs are ok)
- Something warm for the evening weather as it can get chilly. Umbrellas are not permitted so if it looks like rain bring a poncho or raincoat instead
- Hand sanitiser
- A big fat smile, and a positive attitude
There are NO Passouts/Re-entry, so please remember to have everything you need with you when entering.
WHAT NOT TO BRING
The following items are prohibited:
- BYO ALCOHOL
- ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES INCLUDING DRUGS OR DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
- BAGS OVER THE SIZE OF AN A4 PIECE OF PAPER (30CM X 20CM)
- PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS OR RECORDING DEVICES
- ESKIES, FLASK OR THERMOSES (EMPTY RE-USABLE DRINK BOTTLES ARE OK)
- GLASS OR METAL ITEMS INCLUDING CUTLERY
- FURNITURE/UMBRELLAS, CHAIRS, TENTS, SUN SHELTERS, MARQUEES
- AEROSOL CANS
- ANIMALS (EXCEPT GUIDE DOGS OR OTHER ANIMALS THAT PROVIDE ASSISTANCE)
- BALLS, SPORTING EQUIPMENT, BICYCLES, HOVER-BOARDS, ROLLER BLADES, SKATEBOARDS, SKATES OR SCOOTERS
- CLUB PATCHES OR JACKETS
- DISPOSABLE BBQS
- FIREWORKS, FLARES OR SPARKLERS
- FLAGS OR BANNERS
- INFLATABLES INCLUDING FURNITURE OR BEACHBALLS
- WATER PISTOLS
- LASER POINTERS-PENS OR LIGHTS
- LOUD HALIERS, SOUND SYSTEMS OR PUBLIC ADDRESS SYSTEMS
- FOOD. EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE TO PEOPLE WITH ALLERGIES OR MEDICAL CONDITIONS
- PICNIC BASKETS
- SELFIE STICKS
- SOFT DRINKS, CANS, BOTTLES OR ANY OTHER NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
- DRONES OR OTHER REMOTE FLYING DEVICES
- STUDDED/SPIKED ITEMS SUCH AS BELTS, WRISTBANDS OR LARGE CHAINS
- WEAPONS OF ANY KIND INCLUDING POTENTIAL MISSILES
- WHISTLES, HORNS, MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS
- OTHER OBJECTS CONSIDERED BY THE PROMOTER AND THE VENUE DEEMS TO BE DANGEROUS OR CAPABLE OF CAUSING PUBLIC NUISANCE THAT COULD BE USED TO DISTRACT, OBSTRUCT OR INTERFERE WITH ANY PERFORMER
WHEN & WHERE IS THE YOURS & OWLS FESTIVAL 2021?
Yours and Owls Festival 2021 will be located at Thomas Dalton Park, Fairy Meadow
Saturday 17th April 2021: 12pm – 11pm
Sunday 18th April 2021: 12pm – 10pm
Due to the current climate and strict NSW government regulations, we have temporarily moved the festival to Thomas Dalton Park for 2021 as it has a much larger footprint for us to abide by the square meterage COVID rule.
Please be safe and smart whilst crossing roads to get to the event, use pedestrian crossings where possible and look out for each other.
HOW DO I GET TO THE YOURS & OWLS FESTIVAL
Fairy Meadow Train Station is your closest station to Thomas Dalton Park, and is only a 9-minute walk to the Festival.
Please refer to Transport NSW to plan your trip
Wollongong City Free shuttle buses (route numbers 55A & 55C) runs every 20 mins between 8am and 6pm, you can check their timetable + all other Premier bus timetables HERE .
There is very limited street parking around Thomas Dalton Park, additional parking will be available at UOW Innovation Campus (see map HERE) which is a short 5-minute walk to the event site. We suggest you plan ahead and look at the other transport options.
The Taxi Drop off zone will be just off Elliott’s road out the front of the Fairy Meadow Surf Life Saving Club, this will also turn into a Taxi pick up zone towards the end of the event.
Please be safe and smart crossing roads to get to/away the event, use pedestrian crossings where possible and look out for each other.
IS THE FESTIVAL FORMAT DIFFERENT DUE TO COVID-19
The 2021 version of the Yours and Owls festival is going to roll a little differently to previous years, but let’s face it, anything is better than last year (lol).
We are stoked to be one of two major music festivals in NSW to get approval to go ahead thanks to our rigorous planning and we can’t wait to share this, hopefully a once in a lifetime experience with you guys.
To get that approval we have split the event into 4 mini festivals within the one. There will be 4 x equal zones with the main stages featured in the middle with not one, but two revolving stages, so each zone will get equal viewing.
Each zone will be self-contained with its own entry and exits, a smaller stage giving a secondary space to consume music, main bar, cocktail bar, dining area, hand-picked food stalls, toilets, water refill stations, phone charging, merch stores, hand sanitising stations and friendly COVID safety marshals to answer all of your questions when you arrive. If you have previously bought a ticket prior to the format change, you will need to have your ticket reissued and allocated a zone. Please make sure you plan this accordingly with your friends to avoid any disappointment on the day.
WHAT IF I HAVE A VIP TICKET
Due to the format and having to split VIP across 4 zones, some inclusions may have changed.
- Front row seats
- Complimentary snacks
- Exclusive VIP cocktails and bar ranging
- Free mobile charging station
- VIP amenities
- Express entry lanes
Don’t forget to choose your zone, with all your mates.
HOW DO I REISSUE MY TICKET/SELECT MY ZONE
There will now be 4 different zones that you will choose from:
- Peach *GA, VIP, Accessible entry and inclusions
- Yellow *GA, VIP
- Purple *GA, VIP
- Blue *GA
From today, March 24, you have 7 days to submit a request for your preferred zone via the Zone Preference Form
MOSHTIX ticket holders go here Zone Preference Form.
FESTICKET ticket holders go here Zone Preference Form. Please make sure you plan ahead and choose a zone with all of your mates to avoid disappointment
IS THE YOURS & OWLS FESTIVAL ACCESSIBLE
We have made a number of provisions to ensure our events are accessible to all.
These include provision of:
- a complimentary carer ticket
- designated drop off zone
- accessible entrance lane and toilet facilities
- designated viewing area
Anyone requiring accessible facilities must get a ticket to the PEACH ZONE for themselves and their carers, as this is where all of the accessible provisions will be in place.
To request a companion card ticket, you must hold a valid NSW companion card. Please send through a copy of your companion card with a valid ticket confirmation for companion and name & email of companion to email@example.com.
On show day, our customer service staff will be available if you need assistance in accessing the concert site. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-arrange your entry or if you have any further inquiries.
This is strictly an over 18’s event, anyone under 18 will NOT be permitted.
BE KIND & LOOK OUT FOR ONE ANOTHER
Yours & Owls wants everyone to have a good time, we love all walks of life and welcome them into this environment openly. We DO NOT tolerate discrimination of any kind or anti-social/aggressive behaviour.
Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with reasonable requests.
Discrimination, aggressive or anti-social behaviour is totally unacceptable and will result in ejection from the venue and potentially handed over to Police.
So please be kind, look out for one another, be mindful of other people’s personal space, most definitely have fun – but not at anyone else’s expense, and PLEASE know your limits and drink responsibly – no one wants to be a burden on their friend’s, right?? If you or your friend are not feeling/looking well, please feel comfortable to approach Yours and Owls staff, security or First Aid for assistance… We are here to help
STAY HYDRATED – KEEP UP THE H2O
Please remember to drink water and stay hydrated.
Free drinking water outlets are provided through out the event. You may bring empty water bottles for free refills. Whilst plastic water bottles are preferred, aluminium will also be accepted but definitely NO GLASS. However, security has the right to confiscate them from anyone behaving inappropriately.
CAN I BRING MY OWN ALCOHOL INTO THE FESTIVAL
Yours & Owls is strictly no BYO alcohol and no glass can be brought into nor taken from the venue. This is a fully licensed event with full bar service available. Patrons must observe and adhere to the local licensing laws and responsible service of alcohol practices.
The following Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) guidelines will be implemented at the event:
- All drinks will be opened at the point of service
- Bar service will cease 30 minutes prior to cessation of the event
- Intoxicated patrons will be asked to leave the event
- Low and mid strength alcohol options will always be available
- Free water stations will be available throughout the festival to fill up your water bottles
- Food options will be available before, during and after bar opening times
- Non-alcoholic beverage alternatives will be available throughout the event
- No glass will be served, with all beverages being decanted into paper cups where required
- Security will monitor exit points to prohibit drinks from leaving the declared area upon completion
- No pass outs/no re entry – You cannot leave the event and then re enter. This is an RSA requirement, so we are able to monitor alcohol consumption/intoxication
AS A CONDITION OF OUR LIQOUR LICENCE, ANYONE DEEMED TO BE INTOXICATED BY STAFF OR SECURITY MUST BE EJECTED FROM THE VENUE, SO PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY, KNOW YOUR LIMITS AND KEEP UP THE H2O
IS THERE FOOD AVAILABLE INSIDE THE EVENT
There will be a variety of delicious food vendors available to choose from through-out your zone, serving a great range of hot/cold meals, desserts, non-alcoholic beverages and snacks to meet all of your dietary needs. No outside food is to be brought into the event.[Exceptions will be made to people who have allergies or special medical conditions.]
Please be responsible and if you plan to have a few drinks, remember to eat before/after.
Yours and Owls will be using an online ordering platform to enforce social distancing and reduce lines and groups gathering.
Keep an eye out for the QR code which will be available around your zone or through the Yours and Owls Festival app. You will scan the code with your smart phone camera that will bring up the range of food vendors available within your zone. When your order is ready, you will get a message to go and pick up your food from the food truck/stall…. so keep your eyes peeled. It will not be the vendors responsibility if you take your time to collect and your food is cold when you arrive.
WHAT IF I HURT MYSELF OR DON’T FEEL WELL AT THE YOURS & OWLS FESTIVAL?
St John Ambulance will be available on site for your first aid needs. You can visit them at the one of the First Aid tents or approach one of the First Aid staff roving throughout event.
Dancewize will also be on site running a peer-based harm minimisation reduction and education program and will also have monitored chill out spaces available for your use should you need some time out.
Remember to stay cool, wear appropriate sun protection e.g sunscreen, hat, sunglasses etc and keep up the H2O to avoid heat exhaustion/stroke. There will be additional chill out zones throughout the festival and St John ambulance will have sunscreen available if you forgot to apply/need to re-apply.
Please look out for one another. If you notice someone or your-self are not looking/feeling well, please don’t be afraid to ask St John First Aid, Dancewize or any Yours & Owls staff members for help.
HOW DO I PAY FOR THINGS AT YOURS & OWLS
You can pay by Eftpos at bars or through online ordering platforms for food using QR codes. Due to COVID we will not be accepting cash
WHAT IF I LOSE MY WRISTBAND?
Your wristband becomes your ticket. There is no reason you should lose your wristband and wristbands cannot be replaced… So look after it! Anyone found without a wristband will be escorted from the festival. Weekender ticket holders, please do not remove your wristband over night or you will not be allowed back into the event the next day.
CAN I LEAVE THE FESTIVAL AND COME BACK LATER?
No! There are ‘NO PASSOUTS/RE-ENTRY’, meaning you will not be able to leave and re-enter the festival later that day. This is a license restriction enforced by the NSW government (department of liquor, gaming & racing) to be able to monitor alcohol consumed. So please ensure that you dress appropriately for the weather and take everything that you require into the festival upon arrival e.g medications, phone, jacket
IS THERE A CLOAKROOM
Due to COVID there will be no cloakrooms available at this year’s Yours and Owls Festival. Please remember, bags over the size of an A4 piece of paper will be prohibited from the festival so plan accordingly.
CAN I CHARGE MY PHONE AT THE FESTIVAL
Phone charging stations will be available to purchase in each GA zone. VIP will have limited complimentary phone charging stations provided in each zone.
Security and Police will be present at the festival. They are there to ensure everyone’s safety, so that we can all have a good time. We ask that everyone shares common courtesy with security, Police and event employees that you would your mates.
Police will have sniffer dogs randomly roaming the front entrance and throughout the festival.
Prior to the ticket gate entry, we may be required to execute a full search of your accompanying bags to ensure you are not in possession of alcohol or other illegal or prohibited items. Should these items be in your possession you may be refused access to the event and potentially hit with an infringement/court notice by Police. Management/Security reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, or not abiding by the festivals COVID policies and procedures and will not refund any admission paid.
CAN I SMOKE INSIDE THE EVENT?
Designated smoking area’s will be available throughout the site. If you are found to be smoking outside of these area’s you will be asked to move and may be asked to leave the event. Please be considerate and think of how your smoking may affect others around you.
WILL THE FESTIVAL BE CANCELLED IF ITS RAINING?
This is an outdoor concert, so we play rain or shine. You may bring wet weather protection such as ponchos and raincoats however umbrellas are not permitted. If it rains, the show will go on. The show will only be abandoned if conditions are deemed dangerous. Refunds will only be available at the point of purchase, if a show is abandoned or cancelled. The decision to cancel a show will be made on show day. In the event of inclement weather patrons should check on Yours and Owls Facebook page BEFORE departing for the show for messages regarding traffic, parking or wet weather arrangements.
COVID-19 PUBLIC HEALTH & SAFETY
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we ask kindly that any patrons who are feeling unwell or have the slightest flu symptoms not to attend this event and see your local GP immediately.
For all patrons attending the event, we ask for you to be respectful of other patron’s personal space, stay hygienic by washing your hands after using facilities or common areas or use hand sanitiser where possible.
We recommend for all patrons to bring their own small hand sanitisers to apply throughout the day, however hand sanitising stations will be available through-out the event also.
YOURS & OWLS WANTS EVERYONE TO HAVE A GREAT TIME. PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR YOUR MATES AND MOST IMPORTANTLY YOURSELF. KNOW YOUR LIMITS, STAY HYDRATED AND STAY COOL! OUR MEDICS ARE HERE TO HELP IF YOU OR ANYONE FEELS UNWELL, OR IF YOU FEEL UNSAFE OR UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE CHAT WITH OUR STAFF OR SECURITY