Camping for the Yours and Owls Festival 2020 is located at Wollongong Surf Leisure Resort, 201 Pioneer Road, Fairy Meadow (https://goo.gl/maps/tX1Du2Qtax6ViPQC9 ). It is an easy 20 – 30 minute walk to the festival or a short 5 minute ride on the free festival
shuttle bus (see map below).
Each camping pass provides camping access for ONE PERSON ONLY on Friday 16th, Saturday 17th and Sunday 19th January 2021. Check in: Friday 16th April between 12pm and 11pm and Saturday 17th April from 8am. Check out: Monday 19th April between 8am and 11am.
It is TENT ONLY accommodation and all sites are unpowered. Car parking is located away from tents and the carpark will be open between 8am and 12 pm on Saturday and Sunday and all-day Friday and Monday. You will only be able to park in the camping area when you are unloading and packing up.
Terms and Conditions of a Camping Ticket
- If staying as a group, must arrive together OR if arriving later than most of the group, give pre-written authorisation at least 48 hours in advance of who you will be staying with, so a place can be held for you
- TENT ONLY accommodation. No camper vans, no pop up trailers, no caravans
- ALL SITES are considered unpowered
- All vehicles MUST be parked to the south of the camping area in the grassed area adjoining the WSLR property. Vehicles are only permitted at the campsite for unloading and loading purposes.
- NSW road rules apply within WSLR.
- No riding of bicycles or scooters without a helmet.
- Maximum of 12 persons per site permitted. People on the site must consent to their contact details (name and mobile) being provided to others who will be staying on the same site, in order to comply with Wollongong City Council’s rules.
- No campfires are permitted within WSLR or surrounding areas for safety reasons.
- No animals permitted anywhere on WSLR sites (excluding guide dogs or medically authorised assistance dogs). All rubbish must be removed from your site and placed in bins provided.
- Glass bottles are not to be taken into amenity blocks due to the safety risks of broken glass (was an issue last year)
- Check in will be between 12pm-11pm Friday, and from 8am Saturday
- Check out will be between 8am-11am Monday
- Camping noise curfew applies from 10pm to 8am.
- Campers are required to comply with the instructions of park management and security.
- Intoxication and drug use will not be tolerated
- WSLR Management may evict a camper if management deems that the camper presents a safety risk to other people with in WSLR, or if the camper damages property or interferes with, or cause or permit interference with the safety, reasonable peace, comfort or privacy of any person lawfully within WSLR, or if the camper refuses to follow directions of WSLR management.
- WSLR does not take responsibility for any items left behind.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES REGARDING CAMPING, PLEASE CONTACT THE WOLLONGONG SURF LEISURE RESORT DIRECTLY – HTTPS://WWW.WSLR.COM.AU/