Camping for the Yours and Owls Festival 2023
Camping for the Yours and Owls Festival 2023 is located on Fairy Meadow beach at Wollongong Surf Leisure Resort, 201 Pioneer Road, Fairy Meadow.
Each camping pass provides camping access for ONE PERSON ONLY on Friday 13th Saturday 14th and Sunday 15h October 2023.
FRIDAY 13TH OCT
12:00 PM - 11:00 PM
from 8:00 am
MONDAY 16TH OCT
6:30 AM – 11:00AM
It is TENT ONLY accommodation and all sites are unpowered. Car parking is located a short walk from the tents and the carpark will be open between 8am and 12 pm on Saturday and Sunday and all-day Friday and Monday. You will only be able to park in the camping area when you are unloading and packing up.
It is 5kms from the festival and is not walking distance. A free shuttle bus will run between the campsite and the festival site between 11am and 12am on Saturday 14th October and between 11am and 11pm on Sunday 15th October.
A Camp Kitchen
A Pool And Spa
A Steam Room
Tennis And Basketball Courts
- If staying as a group, must arrive together OR if arriving later than most of the group, give pre-written authorisation at least 48 hours in advance of who you will be staying with, so a place can be held for you
- TENT ONLY accommodation. No camper vans, no pop up trailers, no caravans
- ALL SITES are considered unpowered
- All vehicles MUST be parked to the south of the camping area in the grassed area adjoining the WSLR property. Vehicles are only permitted at the campsite for unloading and loading purposes.
- NSW road rules apply within WSLR.
- No riding of bicycles or scooters without a helmet.
- Maximum of 12 persons per site permitted. People on the site must consent to their contact details (name and mobile) being provided to others who will be staying on the same site, in order to comply with Wollongong City Council’s rules.
- No campfires are permitted within WSLR or surrounding areas for safety reasons.
- No animals permitted anywhere on WSLR sites (excluding guide dogs or medically authorised assistance dogs). All rubbish must be removed from your site and placed in bins provided.
- Glass bottles are not to be taken into amenity blocks due to the safety risks of broken glass (was an issue last year)
- Check in will be between 12pm-11pm Friday, and from 8am Saturday
- Check out will be between 8am-11am Monday
- Camping noise curfew applies from 10pm to 8am.
- Campers are required to comply with the instructions of park management and security.
- Intoxication and drug use will not be tolerated
- WSLR Management may evict a camper if management deems that the camper presents a safety risk to other people with in WSLR, or if the camper damages property or interferes with, or cause or permit interference with the safety, reasonable peace, comfort or privacy of any person lawfully within WSLR, or if the camper refuses to follow directions of WSLR management.
- WSLR does not take responsibility for any items left behind.
If you have any queries regarding camping, please contact the Wollongong Surf Leisure Resort directly – https://www.wslr.com.au/
The organisers and campground reserve the right to refuse entry to people carrying any of the items listed below
You must follow all directions as given by the campground and their staff
The following restricted or prohibited items are not permitted by patrons into the campground:
Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia.
Illegal items may be confiscated and charges may apply.
Glass. No glass is allowed.
Anything that may reasonably be considered a weapon, including potential missiles or studded belts.
Animals (other than registered guide dogs or authorised assistant animals).
Campfires, open flames, fuels, flares, fireworks or sparklers.
Lasers or laser pointers.
Chainsaws, axes, or other tools that may be harmful or damage trees or wildlife.
Fuel-powered vehicles or motorised ATVs, except for registered cars and campervans.
Loud machinery or equipment that would disturb other campers.
Any items or materials that may be hazardous or pose a risk to the environment or wildlife.
Professional recording or broadcast devices without our permission.
Any item that you intend (or such quantities of the item from which management can reasonably infer that you intend) to distribute, hawk, sell, offer, expose for sale or display for marketing or promotional purposes.
Any other items as determined by camp staff, security or management that may cause injury or public nuisance.
Any item that may be considered offensive or inappropriate, such as profanity, nudity, or hate symbol.
We reserve the right to prohibit any item that may be deemed unsafe, disruptive, or inappropriate for the campground.
We reserve the right to change the conditions of entry at any time in order to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all guests. Any changes will be communicated to guests as soon as possible through our website, social media, or other means of communication.
It is the responsibility of all guests to stay informed of any changes to the conditions of entry and to abide by them. Failure to comply with any updated conditions of entry may result in removal from the premises without a refund.
Thank you for cooperating in keeping our campground safe and enjoyable for all guests.