Yours & Owls Festival makes every effort to be inclusive, compassionate, and considerate of our community. We are committed to reducing access and inclusion barriers so that everyone can enjoy the festival experience!
If you would like to ask anything specific or require assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
We encourage your contribution to help us continuously improve our facilities and awareness, so please hit us up on the email above if you have suggestions or feedback!
FRIDAY 13TH OCT
12:00 PM - 11:00 PM
from 8:00 am
MONDAY 16TH OCT
8:00 AM – 11:00AM
Please check back here closer to the event date as we include extra information.
To request a complimentary companion ticket, you must hold a valid NSW Companion Card and have purchased a ticket to the festival. To arrange your complimentary companion ticket, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org and a Moshtix staff member will help you out:
A copy of your valid NSW Companion Card.
Your valid Yours & Owls ticket confirmation.
The full name and email of your companion/s.
If you don’t receive a response from Moshtix within 72 hours (but check your junk first!), please reach out to email@example.com
We have dedicated areas for accessible parking and pickup/drop off. You will require a valid NSW accessible car pass to use these facilities. Check back here closer to the event to find details and a map.
Please notify us in advance if you require any assistance in these areas by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t have a NSW accessible car pass, you can also email us beforehand to get an appropriate event parking pass.
The main stage at the festival will have viewing platforms available to you, as well as your nominated friends, that can be used if you have accessibility requirements. If you would like to use this service, please email email@example.com
The festival site has a variety of hard and soft grounds including asphalt, gravel, grass and concrete. We’ve made sure that attendees requiring mobility provisions can get to each area of the festival site comfortably.
If you need anything in particular or have any questions or concerns ahead of the event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check back here closer to the event to find the details and a map showing where you can find the sensory quiet room on site.
Alternatively, we offer “chill zones” as part of our welfare initiatives to keep everyone feeling their best for the duration of the festival.
Assistant and working animals, such as guide dogs, are permitted into our event. To help us plan for your arrival, please register the animal’s attendance in advance by emailing email@example.com
You will find water and facilities for assistant animals on site. There is also plenty of shade and shelter throughout the festival site to keep them comfortable.
Necessary medication is permitted into the festival. It must be sealed, in original packaging, with the dispensed pharmacy sticker matching your ID on the packaging. Please also bring a copy of your official counterfoil prescription or letter from a registered practitioner.
You are only permitted to bring the dosage for that day.
All medication will undergo normal security processes upon entry. At the discretion of the Front Gate Manager / Security Manager, it may be required to be cloaked at ‘Anything Anytime’.
Please register medication in advance with firstname.lastname@example.org;
Yours & Owls Festival makes every effort to be inclusive, compassionate, and considerate of our community. We are committed to reducing access and inclusion barriers so that everyone can participate. We also provide:
- Dedicated accessible entrance lane.
- Accessible toilet facilities across the site.
- Wide bar lanes.
- Clear, large, and visible directional signage.
- Ear plugs available at bars.
- Transport services with accessible options.
- Food vendors that can cater to all dietary requirements, including Vegan, GF, Vegetarian etc.
- Provide exemptions for those with severe allergies or medical conditions to bring food inside. If this applies to you, you are permitted to bring your own food or medications to the festival. Please email email@example.com IN ADVANCE for smooth entry if this applies to you detailing your needs.
- Medication must be in its sealed, in original packaging, with the dispensed pharmacy sticker matching your ID on the packaging. Please also bring a copy of your official counterfoil prescription or letter from a registered practitioner.
- You are only permitted to bring the dosage for that day
- All medication will undergo normal security processes upon entry. At the discretion of the Front Gate Manager / Security Manager, it may be required to be cloaked at ‘Anything Anytime’.