September 29th & 30th (October long weekend).
Gates are open from 11.30am till 11pm each day.
BUYING A TICKET
Tickets available online HERE
Or the following stores will have hard copy tickets available:
- Quay Collective
- Music Farmers
- Tickets cannot be refunded or re-sold and lost tickets cannot be replaced. Please treat your ticket like cash – they are irreplaceable
- Occasionally changes to the line-up, playing times and playing days will occur. Yours and Owls may change the line-up , location and/or the date of the event without prior notification. In the event of change of the date or line-up Yours and Owls will do its best to accommodate special circumstances, however is under no obligation to refund tickets.
- The Promoter and the Venue accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or within the Venue whether caused by the negligence of the Promoter or Venue or otherwise
- You enter the event at your own risk
WHAT FORMS OF ID WILL I NEED TO GET INTO THE FESTIVAL?
Yours and Owls festival is strictly over 18’s. You will need valid identification to enter.
The following ID’s will be accepted:
– Current valid Australian Driver’s License (with photo)
– Current Passport
– Government Issued Proof of Age Card
– International Driver’s License (with photo)
The All Ages event is a seperate event at a different location. Please check the website for more details.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Fully charged phone
- Empty water bottle to fill up at drinking water stations
- Sun protection, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
- Appropriate footwear must be worn at all times (thongs are ok)
- Something warm for the evening weather as it can get chilly. Umbrellas are not permitted so if it looks like rain bring a plastic poncho or raincoat instead
- A big fat smile, and good vibes 🙂
WHAT SHOULDN’T I BRING?
The following items are prohibited:
- Aerosol cans
- Animals (except guide dogs)
- Any illegal substances including drugs
- Balls, sporting equipment, bicycles, hover-boards, roller blades, skateboards, skates or scooters
- Club patches or jackets
- Disposable BBQs
- Eskies or chilly bins
- Fireworks, flares or sparklers
- Flags or banners
- Glass – glass jars, or any other containers or items made of glass
- Inflatables including furniture and beach balls
- Large prams – a small pram or pusher is ok
- Laser pointers – pens or lights
- Loud hailers, public address systems
- Metal cutlery, scissors or knives of any sort
- Picnic baskets
- Professional-standard cameras (with removable lens) and video cameras including go pros. Small still cameras are permitted
- Selfie sticks
- Soft drinks, cans, full bottles or any other non-alcoholic beverages
- Sound systems
- Studded/spiked items such as belts, wristbands or large chains
- Umbrellas, chairs, marquees or shade tents
- Water pistols
- Weapons of any kind including potential missiles
- Whistles, horns, musical instruments
- Any other objects considered by the Promoter and the Venue to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance that could be used to distract, obstruct or interfere with any performer
Security will be present at the festival. They are present token everyone safe and make sure we all have a good time. We ask that everyone shares common courtesy with security staff and event employees as you would your mates.
Police & sniffer dogs will be randomly roaming the entrance and throughout the festival.
Bag searches will be undertaken before you are allowed into the festival. If you are found with alcohol or other illegal or prohibited items you may be refused entrance.
Yours and Owls festival is a licensed venue. This means the same rules apply as when you are in a pub or nightclub. RSA regulations mean that you may be refused entry or removed from the event if you show signs of intoxication, aggressive or antisocial behaviour.
IS THE FESTIVAL SITE ACCESSIBLE?
The festival site is predominantly flat grassy parkland. After rain parts of the park can be soft and boggy. For the most part the site is suitable for people in a wheelchair however recommend attending the event with a friend or carer. An accessible viewing area will be located next to the sound desk in front of the main stage.
There will be a reserved drop-off/pick-up zone for patrons with a disability. This will be located next to the entrance, near the disabled parking spots on Cliff Road.
We have made a number of provisions to ensure our events are accessible to all. These include provision of a complimentary carer ticket, accessible entrance lanes and accessible toilet facilities (all careers must hold a valid NSW companion card). On show day our customer service staff will be available if you need assistance in accessing the concert site.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS ARE AVAILABLE?
Yours and Owls Festival uses a cashless payment system for bars, food vendors and merchandise. Your festival wristband has its own unique electronic chip. You will need to load credit onto your wristband at the festival top up kiosk to make purchases. You can also pre purchase credit when you buy your festival ticket online through Moshtix. Any unused credit is fully refundable during the event at the top up kiosk or online for up to 21 days after the event (You can find the web address to claim your refund and your unique wristband ID on the back off your wristband).
ATM and Eftpos facilities will be available at the festival.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I LOSE MY WRISTBAND?
Your wristband becomes your ticket. There is no reason you should lose your wristband and wristbands cannot be replaced… So look after it! Anyone found without a wristband will be escorted from the festival by security.
It is a good idea to take a photo of the unique wristband ID as soon as possible, so you are still able to claim any money back incase anything were to happen to it.
If you purchased a weekender ticket you will be given a weekender wristband. This means you must not take your wristband off until both days are finished, we will not be able to provide you with another wristband because you lost it or accidentally cut it off.
CAN I LEAVE THE FESTIVAL & COME BACK IN?
There are ‘NO PASSOUTS’, meaning you will not be able to leave and re-enter the festival later that day. This is a restriction enforced on certain licensed venues by the NSW department of Liquor, Gaming and Racing.
When leaving the festival we will cut off your wristband and return the electronic chip with the unique code so you can claim back any unused credit online.
Make sure you dress appropriately for the weather and take everything that you require into the concert when you first arrive. A cloak room facility will be available to look after warm clothes and other items.
WILL THERE BE A CLOAK ROOM?
Yes, cloakroom facilities will be available at a cost of $5 per item/bag.
CAN I BRING MY OWN WATER BOTTLE?
So from this year onwards Yours and Owls will be partnering with Plastic Free Wollongong to reduce single use plastics at the festival. This means we will not be selling plastic bottled water and that we are encouraging patrons to bring their own drink bottles for water (your bottle must be empty on arrival).
We will be selling Y&O reusable bottles and offering free water stations and bubblers throughout the festival site to keep you hydrated.
DO I NEED A SEPARATE CAMPING TICKET?
Yes, if you want to camp you will need to purchase a camping ticket in addition to the festival ticket. Each ticket provides accommodation for one person on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (you will need to provide your own tent, sleeping bag, doona, pillow etc). See the Accommodation tab for more info on camping.
WHERE IS THE CAMP SITE?
The campsite is located at Wollongong Surf Leisure Resort, approximately a
15 minute walk or 2 minutes using the festival shuttle bus (more information is provided in the accomodation link).