September 30th and October 1st 2017.
BUYING A TICKET
Tickets available HERE
WHAT FORMS OF ID WILL I NEED TO GET INTO THE FESTIVAL
Yours and Owls festival is strictly over 18’s. You will need valid identification to enter.
The following ID’s will be accepted:
– Current valid Australian Driver’s License (with photo)
– Current Passport
– Government Issued Proof of Age Card
– International Driver’s License (with photo)
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
– Your ticket
– Valid photo ID
– Sun Protection
– Good vibes
WHAT SHOULDN’T I BRING?
The following items are prohibited:
– Drugs & Alcohol
– Skateboards, scooters, roller blades, bicycles & hoverboards
– Chairs (folding, portable, camping) or any other furniture
– Anything studded or spiked (belts, wristbands, etc) or large chains
– Club patches and jackets
– Weapons of any kind (including potential missiles)
– Flares, Fireworks or Sparklers
– Sound or video recorders (including GoPros) or professional
cameras (with removable lens) (small still cameras are allowed)
– Selfie sticks
– Laser lights or laser pens
– Umbrellas (bring a plastic poncho or raincoat instead)
– Water pistols
– Dogs or other pets (service dogs excepted)
– Fires and open flames of any kind
– Sound Systems
– Eskies, coolers or chilly bins
– Any other items deemed dangerous or potentially
disruptive by Yours and Owls
CAN I LEAVE THE FESTIVAL?
There will be no pass outs at the festival
WHAT HAPPENS IF I LOSE MY WRISTBAND?
Wristbands will not be replaced. Anyone found without a wristband
will be requested to leave the festival.
WILL THERE BE A CLOAK ROOM?
Yes. A cloak room will be available at the information tent.
DO I NEED A SEPARATE CAMPING TICKET?
Yes, if you want to camp you will need to purchase a camping ticket in addition to the festival ticket.
WHERE IS THE CAMP SITE?
Campsite is located at Wollongong Surf Leisure Resort, approximately
10 minutes walk or 2 minutes using the festival shuttle bus
WILL THERE BE AN ALLOCATED DROP OFF
ZONE FOR DISABLED ACCESS?
Yes, we have a dedicated drop off zone for disabled patrons that is situated
close to the festival entry.
WHAT IS THE ACCESS LIKE ON THE SITE?
It is predominantly flat grass park with some gravel roads. After rain parts of the
park tend to be soft and boggy.
WILL THERE BE DISABLED AMENITIES ON SITE?
Yes, there are disabled amenities at the festival