For accommodation options please visit Destination Wollongong’s accommodation portal
The camp site is conveniently situated right next to the beach. It is a short stroll to the festival site as well as the official after party location and shuttle bus route making for a hassle free weekend.
Camp sites are located in the grounds of Wollongong Surf Leisure Resort and campers have access to all amenities on offer at the campground including hot showers, spa and steam room, tennis courts, bike hire and WiFi.
Each camping ticket provides accommodation for one person on Friday, Saturday and Sunday night and are available HERE. You will need to bring your own tent, sleeping bag or doona, pillow and any other necessities….
Or you can purchase a Kartent – an environmentally conscious camping innovation making its Australian debut at Yours and Owls. The two-person cardboard tent will be pre-pitched for your arrival and recycled when you leave. More details available HERE
Camping spaces are allocated upon arrival. If you want to camp with your friends, you will need to arrive together.
No parking is available next to your camping spot. Once unloaded you will be directed to park your car in the car parking area.
You will not be able to park a van, camper or trailer in the camping area. Camping Tickets provide space for tents only.
Terms and Conditions of a Camping Ticket
- If staying as a group, must arrive together OR if arriving later than most of the group, give pre-written authorisation at least 48 hours in advance of who you will be staying with, so a place can be held for you
- TENT ONLY accommodation. No camper vans, no pop up trailers, no caravans
- ALL SITES are considered unpowered
- All vehicles MUST be parked to the south of the camping area in the grassed area adjoining the WSLR property. Vehicles are only permitted at the campsite for unloading and loading purposes.
- NSW road rules apply within WSLR.
- No riding of bicycles or scooters without a helmet.
- Maximum of 12 persons per site permitted. People on the site must consent to their contact details (name and mobile) being provided to others who will be staying on the same site, in order to comply with Wollongong City Council’s rules.
- No campfires are permitted within WSLR or surrounding areas for safety reasons.
- No animals permitted anywhere on WSLR sites (excluding guide dogs or medically authorised assistance dogs). All rubbish must be removed from your site and placed in bins provided.
- Glass bottles are not to be taken into amenity blocks due to the safety risks of broken glass (was an issue last year)
- Check in will be between 12pm-11pm Friday, and from 8am Saturday
- Check out will be between 8am-11am Monday
- Camping noise curfew applies from 10pm to 8am.
- Campers are required to comply with the instructions of park management and security.
- Intoxication and drug use will not be tolerated
- WSLR Management may evict a camper if management deems that the camper presents a safety risk to other people with in WSLR, or if the camper damages property or interferes with, or cause or permit interference with the safety, reasonable peace, comfort or privacy of any person lawfully within WSLR, or if the camper refuses to follow directions of WSLR management.
- WSLR does not take responsibility for any items left behind.